Here are just a few of the Smiles that have been Granted:
- Trip to Canada for disabled son to reunite with his elderly Mother.
- Dinette set for previously homeless senior starting a new life in a new apartment.
- Custom fit prosthesis and bras for 20 year cancer survivor with breast mastectomy.
- House cleaning for senior taking care of her sick husband.
- Cat adoption for lonely senior from animal rescue.
- Shopping sprees.
- Maid Service (husband very ill and wife unable to do much herself)
- Walker – (needed help to get around)
- Recliner (needed a recliner to be able to rest with her legs up)
- Gift Cards (senior volunteers)
- Gift Cards – (senior volunteers )
- FIRST PRESBYTERIM CHURCH/SOCIALITES – Coffee Urn/Coffee
- Kitchen Aid Mixer (likes to bake and cook for others)
- Vet BILL – (cancer survivor needed help with vet bill for her cat)
- WIG – (Losing her hair and didn’t like going out in public)
- Batteries for Scooter (only means of transportation)
- Walker – (walker with a seat, needed to get around)
- Debt Relief – (money given to family to help with needs)
- Walker with seat and basket
- 1-year gym membership for a senior
- Convertor boxes and antennas for televisions
- Trip to the East Coast to visit a relative
- WII console with games for convalescent home
- New baking supplies for a senior who enjoys baking for others
- Two reclining lift chairs for an elderly couple
- Senior wished to have her piano tuned – Azusa, CA
- Senior received new curtains for her home – Azusa, CA
- Senior granted a Security Lighting System – Duarte, CA
- Senior granted a microwave after home restoration- Duarte, CA
- Senior couple granted $500 for clothes for church – Claremont, CA
- Queen for a Day: makeover and lunch with friends, Montclair, CA
- Dodger Day: hospice patient bring 4 friends to baseball game – Duarte, CA
- Video Library for Residents at several Facilities
- TV/VCR w/ headset for hearing impaired assisted living resident – Monrovia, CA
- Hospice Patient – Limo for 6 to Clifton’s Cafe, Longbeach, CA
- 2 VCR/DVD Systems to 2 Skilled Nursing Facilities – West Covina, CA & San Bernardino, CA
- TV and Stand – Fullterton Nursing Facility
- New tires for a Grandma who transport s her grandchildren daily to school
- Trip for 4 friends to San Francisco